As a result of continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join CuraCare as a Care Supervisor.
CuraCare is an established independent care provider based in East Sheen. The business successfully delivers a premium service to clients throughout the borough of Richmond who wish to retain their independence and remain in their own homes.
Excellence in care and customer service are of paramount importance to our clients and is at the heart of what we do.
Key elements of the role are as follows:
• Undertake new client assessment and preparation of care plans
• Carry out and document risk assessments
• Implement the company’s policies and procedures.
• Implement the company’s quality control procedures.
• Take the lead on shadowing for new applicants.
• Support and develop care assistants.
• Be responsible for staff supervisions & spot checks.
• Share the on-call duties.
Essential to the role are:
• Prior care experience.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Full driving licence.
• Own transport.
In return you will receive:
• Above industry average wages.
• Enhanced rates of pay at weekends and bank holidays.
• Mileage allowance.
• 28 days paid holiday.
• Full training.
• Contribution towards the cost of your Enhanced Disclosure (if you do not already have one).
• 24 hour support network.
• Career progression opportunities.
• The chance to study for QCF level 3 or 5 qualifications.