At CuraCare, we are seeking the right people to join our team. With a growing number of clients in the Sheen and Richmond area, we are looking for more caring and enthusiastic staff to provide great companionship and deliver care services in the local area.
Our excellent team of Carers are at the heart of what we do. To know that you have made someone’s life a litter easier and enabled them to continue living safely in their own home, can provide enormous satisfaction.
The role is varied and involves helping older people to live independently in their own homes. Tasks will vary between clients and may include helping with personal care (washing and dressing), preparing meals, supporting with medication, shopping, escorting to various appointments and providing companionship.
Whether you’re an experienced Care Assistant or new to care, we’d love to hear from you. Prior experience is helpful but not essential as full training is provided.
Ideal Care Assistants will exhibit the following characteristics:
• A genuine, caring and responsible personality.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Live in, or close to, the Richmond borough.
• Own transport is desirable, though not essential.
In return you will receive:
• Above industry average wages.
• Enhanced rates of pay at weekends and bank holidays.
• Mileage allowance.
• 28 days paid holiday.
• Full training.
• 24 hour support network.
• Career progression opportunities.
• The chance to study for QCF level 2 and/or 3 qualifications.