Finding the right job which works for you and your busy lifestyle can be difficult. However at CuraCare we have a number of flexible positions available for the right people to join our dedicated and professional team.
We are a home care company that provides a range of premium home care and home help services to older people living in the Richmond borough and surrounding areas.
Our excellent team of Carers are at the heart of what we do. To know that you have made someone’s life a litter easier and enabled them to continue living safely in their own home, can provide enormous satisfaction.
The role is varied and involves helping older people to live independently in their own homes. Tasks will vary between clients and may include helping with personal care (washing and dressing), preparing meals, supporting with medication, shopping, escorting to various appointments and providing companionship.
Whether you’re an experienced Care Assistant or new to care, we’d love to hear from you. Prior experience is helpful but not essential as full training is provided.
Ideal Care Assistants will exhibit the following characteristics:
• A genuine, caring and responsible personality.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Live in, or close to, the Richmond borough.
• Own transport is desirable, though not essential
In return you will receive:
• Above industry average wages
• Enhanced rates of pay at weekends and bank holidays.
• Mileage allowance.
• 28 days paid holiday.
• Full training.
• 24 hour support network.
• Career progressions opportunities.
• The chance to study for QCF level 2 and/or 3 qualifications