COVID-19 presents us all with a significant and unprecedented public health situation. At CuraCare, our number one priority is the safety and well-being of our team, clients, their families and the wider community. However, we do also understand that for some, regular assistance is necessary. This is why our care services are still running, with extra precautions in place.
We would like to reassure you that we are doing all we can to keep our clients safe and we are taking our responsibility in this difficult period very seriously with extreme precautions put in place.
At CuraCare our policy is to:
1. Follow the latest government guidance around COVID-19.
2. Maintain and regularly review our business continuity and COVID-19 plan.
3. Work together with the United Kingdom Homecare Association (UKHCA) and our local health and social care partners to ensure our processes are as safe as possible.
4. Work together with Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service (ACAS) and our advisors to ensure that we provide the best level of support possible in terms of employee wellbeing.
5. Be transparent and communicate regularly with our clients, our team and wider stakeholders.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, either by phone on 020 8892 9222 or 020 887603063 or by email at email@example.com.